SERVE: | PREP TIME: 30 minutes
The quick, healthy and delicious option for canned abalone.
- 375g Three friends canned abalone
- Bunch of Baby asparagus
- Baby spinach
- Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- Snow peas
- Lemon sliced
- Minced garlic or ¼ of a clove if fresh.
- White wine
- Baking paper
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- Tear off 4 x 40cm x 30cm pieces of baking paper.
- In the centre of the 4 paper squares add 1/2 cup each of asparagus, spinach and sliced snow peas
- Add 6 cherry tomatoes around the edge of the above vegetables.
- On top add 2 sliced three friends abalone, 1 TBSP of chopped parsley, 1 TBSP of minced garlic, 2 TBSP of butter.
- Place 3 slices of lemon on top, 2 TBSP of white wine and salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring the 2 long ends together above the abalone and then roll down until the paper is touching the abalone.
- Now take either side and crimp ends together the that all ingredients are now inside the sealed pouch.
- Place the 4 parcels on a tray in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and eat while hot.
- Tip: Individual parcels can be placed in the microwave on high for 2 mins to save using the oven.